ΒΗΜΑGourmet Food Blog Awards 2015 - I've been Nominated!

Σάββατο 3 Οκτωβρίου 2015


Drum-roll please...  important announcement coming your way!

Box of Stolen Socks has been nominated at the BHMAGourmet Food Blog Awards 2015!

I know... right?!

I am utterly gob-smacked by this.


For all of you who have no idea what this whole thing is, let me explain. BHMAGourmet is one of the biggest and most popular cooking magazines in Greece and these are the first food blog awards ever held in this country! So it is kinda of a big deal for me even to be nominated.

So Box of Stolen Socks is nominated in two categories Best Food Photography & Styling and Best Special Diet and all this started a few months ago when a good friend urged me to send in the details of my blog and apply. I am so grateful to her! This is what friends are for. To give you a tiny tiny nudge exactly when you need it to move forward.

You can give me a nudge too and help by voting for my blog to win. It is dead easy and you don't have to speak or understand Greek to do it (wink). Just click on this link for the Best Food Photography & Styling category, scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the Like for Vote button. Then come back here and click on this link to vote for the Best Special Diet category. Easy peasy .. and don't forget to share your like on your Facebook page so that your friends might do the same!

Thank you so much for all your votes and your support all these years!